In a nutshell: ClipartLab is genuine producer of the images and holds 100% ownership on them. The licenses are pure royalty-free with no strings attached and no limitations of any kind except for reselling. You are free to use them for yours or your clients' design works of any kind including web sites, logos, banners, printed materials, t-shirts, stickers, mugs etc. You are absolutely not allowed to resell the images themselves, neither in their genuine EPS format nor in any other file format.
1. ClipartLab and IMCWORX (Licensors) produce, own and distribute vector clipart images (Product). All Images on www.clipartlab.com website are protected by international copyright laws and treaties. Licensors own all rights, including the copyrights to the Product. Licensors warrant and represents that: they are the copyright owner and/or the authorized licensor of all Products licensed under this agreement.
2. Licensors retain titles and ownership of the Product, and gives up no legal rights as part of this agreement.
3. Licensee will pay to Licensors an one-time lifetime fee specified on the purchase invoice.
4. Licensee agrees not to sell or distribute the Product via any physical or electronical method (such as diskette, CD-ROM, paper printing, e-book or any other technology not specifically named in this document).
5. Licensee acknowledges that unauthorized reproduction of copies of the licensed material may constitute a serious crime, and that such actions may also result in a suit for damages, injunctive relief, and attorney fees, pursuant to this agreement and to other rights that the licensor may have. It is understood, not withstanding any other provisions of this agreement, licensor has the unequivocal right to obtain timely injunctive relief to protect the proprietary rights of Licensor.
6. Licensee may not alter the Products to make them appear to be the copyrighted property of anyone other than Licensors'. Licensee is allowed to alter images to make them suitable for own needs.
7. The Product is royalty-free. There are no per-image costs, royalties, or extra payments for usage of the Products.
8. This agreement shall be binding on any successors of the parties. Licensee does not have the right to assign its interests in this agreement to any other party, unless the prior written consent of Licensors is obtained. Licensee may not sell, rent, load, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer to anyone, the Product or the right to use the Product. In addition, the work you produce with the Product must be used for yourself, your direct employer, client, or customer, who must be the end user of your work. You agree to take all commercially responsible steps to prevent third parties from duplicating Product.
9. Licensors shall be under no obligation to refund your purchase fee under any circumstances. However, in the event that Licensors determine that you are entitled to a refund of all or part of your subscription fee, such refund shall only be made to the credit card or Paypal account originally used by you to purchase your license.
10. Neither Licensors nor any of their directors, officers, employees, partners or agents shall be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental, arising out of the use of, or the inability to use, any Product.